Saturday, July 7, 2018

Heart Keepsake Box

Hello crafty friends!!!

This is my first DT post for Expressions craft and this project is to inspire you for the current month challenge i.e. STENCIL IT. Play with this challenge. Rules are simple. Just use your stencils and add your projects here

Today I made a keepsake box using their beautiful decoupage papers and stencil. I must say that the quality to their products is just awesome. This is the best stencil by far I used, it is thick enough that either you can use it with texture paste or with color and you can wash it easily later without leaving any marks. so without ado here is my project:






You can buy these awesome products from the given below links:

Decoupage papers

Heart Stencil

Thank You,

Looking forward to see you with your creation on Expressions Craft blog on their current month challenge

Hugs,

Alpna

No comments:

Post a Comment