Thursday, May 4, 2017

Jo's Scrap Shack Blog-aversary HOP!!!!


"Welcome to Jo's Scrap Shack's 5th blogaversary birthday celebration hop!" In honor of celebrating 5 wonderful years, Jo has an amazing two day blog hop lined up with 18 talented designers, several sponsors, some of which are among the top companies in the industry and lots of blog candy!

So share this news with your crafty friends, grab your favorite beverage and hop along with us! I made a wooden Decoupage box for my sister's birthday. I transferred her photo on the box to make her smile:) Here is my project:




If you want to start at the beginning of the hop, go visit Jo's Scrap Shack. But you should have come from  Monica- Bernstine Creations  blog and if you did, you are right on track with the hop!"

The Line-Up
May 3rd Day 1


May 4th- Day 2

1. Lawn Fawn - Prize-1 stamp set & 1 6x6 paper pad

2. Bugaboo Stamps - Prize- $30 gift certificate

3. Megan Elizabeth w/Above Rubies Studio - Prize- 1 Free membership good for 1 month to the She Makes.Club

4. Sunny Studio Stamps - Prize- (2) $20 gift certificates

5. Really Reasonable Ribbon - Prize- $10 gift certificate

6. Little Blue Button Stamps - Prize- $15 gift certificate

7. The Cutting Cafe - Prize- 1 "Orange You Cute" Kit (to U.S. winner only)

8. Jo's Scrap Shack - Prize- A Mystery Box valued at $40 and a Guest Designer Spot
To be eligible to win the prizes, you need to be a follower of all our blogs & leave a comment on all of our blogs. Jo will be selecting winners randomly from different blogs. 

Everyone will have until Monday, May 8th to finish the two day hop and leave comments and Jo will announce the winners the next day, Tues. May 9th. 

29 comments:

  1. So glad to be hopping along on this fun hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super HAPPY to be hopping with you...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great cards! And my first blog hop is really fun. I get to see so many inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to be hopping with you!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to be in the hop with you!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Happy to be apart of this hop with you! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm enjoying Jo's fun celebration hop! Happy to find your blog along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liked looking at your page but somehow missed your creation for Jo's hop. Am loving my first hop. Inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful blog hop. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for participating jo's 5th blogversary..loving the inspiration... sorry couldn't find your card...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Couldn't see a card to comment on but thank you for being a part of the hop!
    (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Couldn't find a card but will be back before the bloghop ends ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And hope I'am in time for the bloghop because yours was the only one I missed. Love your box.

      Xx

      Delete
  13. Couldn't find a card to comment on, but thank you for joining in the hop. Best wishes, Margaret (Jo's DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you could be in the hop with us to celebrate Jo's 5th blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I commented on your darling canvas, but don't see a card on this post. No worries, just happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for participating in the birthday hop - not sure where this comment belongs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on the 5th birthday anniversary!! Wonderful prizes and such a fun blog Hop!❤️️❤️️

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Alpna, it's so nice to hop along with you and helping Jo celebrate her big 5. May you have a lovely weekend. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Alpha - thanks for the hop and Happy 5th Anniversary to Jo and the team - have blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Alpna!!! Where is your birthday project at? I don't see anything here hon lol .... but thank you so much for being apart of such a special day for me! I thank you for all you do for our team and for being such a wonderful friend!!
    And Sorry it took me so long to stop by and write this but the last couple of days have been rough with internet issues and health!
    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is a great blog hop I'm enjoying myself and all these fantastic creations further inspire me. But I could not find your creation to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a great hop--your doggy card is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Alpna - great to be part of the blog hop with you - however your project is missing. Not sure what has happened. Happy Hopping

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am thankful to all of you who hopped on my blog and sorry I didn't add my project. There was some confusion but now I added. I am just hopping to others blog. Happy hopping

    ReplyDelete